When your spouse cheats on you, it can be a very painful experience. The likelihood that your spouse is unfaithful is high if you suspect it. A study by the American Psychological Association found that 85% of wives who suspect their husbands of cheating are correct, while 50% of husbands who suspect their wives of cheating are correct. Therefore, they must go for the investigation of the spouse of their cheating.
According to therapist Peggy Vaughan’s research, approximately 60% of men and 40% of women will cheat at least once during their marriage. Although infidelity is on the rise, 70% of married women and 54% of married men do not know that their partner is infidelity.
What Are the Investigation Signs of a Cheating Spouse?
- Infidelity – An increase or decrease in intimacy, affection levels, or sexual preferences can be indicative of infidelity.
- Suspicious Phone Habits: A cheating spouse may hide their phone or be secretive about their call logs and text messages.
- Changes in Appearance: A significant change in dress, intimate wear, and personal hygiene can be a red flag.
- Suspicious Internet Use: A cheating spouse may be overly secretive about their browser history, like a phone cheater. And general internet and computer habits.
- Changes In Work Routine: Infidelity is often signaled by a husband or wife who suddenly needs to “work late” or “attend a conference.”
Why Should You Hire A Private Investigator?
A single investigation of infidelity may not be the best method for determining if someone has committed infidelity. Among other things, it can be physically and emotionally exhausting. The skill of a private investigator will enable them to gather more information in less time while remaining emotionally detached. The validity of an investigation becomes more concrete when evidence is collected. If a spouse is angry, they may take photos or videos of their cheating spouse. But the court may not accept this evidence. Since a private investigator is objective and knowledgeable about family law, the court will accept their testimony.
Do You Need A Divorce Investigator In New York City?
A large number of American Eagle Investigations request spousal surveillance for various reasons. Tell me some of the ways to help someone with cheating. Our professional cheating spouses’ investigation reports are available for 24 hours. In court cases, we may be able to help you prove a couple’s unfaithful behavior. Our cheating wife investigators have advanced surveillance technology to obtain the necessary evidence.
What Exactly Is an Infidelity Investigation?
The private investigator conducting the investigation will modify the investigation to your specific needs. However, an investigation to catch a cheating spouse will frequently include the following:
- Discussion With The Client – Investigators collect as much information as possible about their spouse’s regular activities and hobbies before beginning their investigation. Your cooperation will increase the investigation’s success, even if it is painful. It is expected of investigators to maintain confidentiality and respect.
- Surveillance – Your spouse will be monitored by a private investigator using advanced surveillance techniques so you can collect the evidence you need. Some of these methods are monitoring your spouse’s internet activity, tracking their vehicle, and searching their assets.
- Evidence Presentation – If you hire a private investigator. You won’t just have peace of mind through irrefutable proof, but you will also have proof that will stand up in court.
How Should I Prepare for an Investigation into Infidelity?
There can be a wide range of lengths of time involved in an investigation regarding a cheating spouse, from hours to months. No matter how long you have been dealing with a cheating spouse, a private investigator will treat you with discretion and respect. In addition to listening to your concerns, the investigator will ask you how you would like the investigation to be conducted. During the investigation, you will retain control over the process. And your professional investigator will make sure that your terms are fully met. The investigation status will be updated regularly, and it’s up to you to decide what to do with the information.
When a spouse is suspected of cheating, some people seek help immediately. Before confronting their partner, they want to know for sure. Others suspect their partner is unfaithful but want existing proof in front of them. When your concerns about your spouse are affecting your relationship or causing stress, speaking with a private investigator can be helpful.
Contact us to Hire a Private Investigator Today!